Extra details allow for adding to character profiles things like:
- Blood Type
- EN Voice Actor
- JP Voice Actor
They are also used on titles to add things like:
- Number of Episodes
- Directed by
- Music by
- Main Artist
- Character Design
- Produced by
- Licensed by
How to Use
- Members can contribute Extra Details from the Edit Character page, or directly on a source profile.
- Extra details you add can be edited or deleted by you. These will appear immediately in an unverified state. People found to be violating The Rules will have their submission privileges revoked.
- Unverified details can be deleted by anyone.
- Verified details and details added by moderators by only be changed by moderators.
As of May 2021 we will be introducing a verification system.
There will be 3 levels of status.
- 0 = Member Contributed Unverified Detail
- 1 = Moderator Contributed Detail
- 2 = Verified Detail
For a detail to reach Level 2 verified status, a screenshot of an official first hand source must be provided. Screencaps of other wikis are not acceptable as sources.
Examples of Good verification sources
Screenshot from an official home page:
A screen shot from an episode: